Monday, August 31, 2015

Back to school / End of summer sale.

Will you look at that... As of a week today summer is unofficially over. A week today all the kids will be enjoying their last night of summer before they return to school on Tuesday morning.  Like many people I stop and wunder where the time went.  It just seems like yesterday the school bell rang at 3:30 and summer began.  Occasionally at this time of year I get a little sad that summer is over but not this year. This year I have decided to jam as much fun into the last week and celebrate the end of summer...

Photo Credit: The Horton Farmers Market.

This coming weekend I will be holding a "End of Summer / Back to School Sale" photo sale at The Horton Farmers Market.  My booth will be jammed with every printed image that I have. We will have a large selection of prints and sizes ready to find a special place in your home or office.

Photo Credit: The Horton Farmers Market.

Please stop by and help us celebrate the end of summer 2015.  
The Market is open Saturday between 8am and 12 noon.


Till Next time
Grab ur Gear n Go!!!
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment